Thursday, October 23, 2008

Almost There

Today I weighed in and I was 212, I am 2 pounds away from my initial goal and pretty pumped up about it. I was a little nervous after the retreat I went on because although I didn't eat terrible I also didn't eat great. It must have been that killer game of dodgeball where I burned a bunch of calories or at least I burned my arm and ribs. I'm also wearing size 34 jeans which hasn't happened for me since elementary school. The last size I remember wearing lower then a 36 was the husky size. Yes I wore husky size jeans and it was pretty embarrassing but I'm feeling good and shooting for 200 now. I may hit 199 just to say I'm under 200. This has been a great journey and I've been encouraged by friends who are on it with me. All I know is this year for Christmas and my birthday a brotha is gonna have to get a new wardrobe. This is a good thing.

1 comment:

Wolf Family said...

Enjoyed reading your blog!!!
God Bless