Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend Update

1. Saturday I had a great time watching the OU vs. Texas game with some friends at our house.

2. Sunday I had a great time watching the Colts game with some friends at our house.

3. This weekend was a big football weekend. I also went 3-1 in my fantasy leagues, well it may be 2-2 if Eli and Plaxico tear it up but I think I'm good.

4. Jamie sang on the worship team this Sunday and did a phenomenal job. My wife has an amazing voice and I feel very blessed to have such a gifted wife. She also leads worship for Epic and does a great job.

5. During the football games Jace was playing with his football. That's my boy!

6. This weekend was very relaxing and I enjoyed my time with my family and friends.

7. Currently Jamie is trying to comb Jace's hair and he is running from her. It's hilarious.

No comments: