Friday, October 10, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Today I arrived at the church and was amazed how much steel has gone up. It looks amazing.

2. Tomorrow is OU vs Texas, I'm ready to see how crazy these OU fans are. I think Ohio State vs. Michigan is a bigger rival but others say differently so we will see. For the OU Fans Boomer..... and for the Ohio State fans O-H.....

3. Today was a busy day but a very efficient day. I like having days where I feel like I get a lot accomplished. I also got to pour into a new youth pastor today from Stillwater and really enjoyed my time with him.

4. If the Phillies and Red Sox win their series I will not watch one game of the World Series.

5. Jamie, Jace and I took a nice walk through the neighborhood tonight. The weather has been perfect in OKC.

6. Fall and Spring are definitely my favorite seasons of the year.

7. The Epic podcast is still down but hopefully it will get working next week. I will let you know.

No comments: