Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bad News and Good News

Bad News - Epic is on the iTunes store but the podcast is currently not working because the company who created the podcast is making some changes and we have to wait for that to finish before the podcast will work. So for those that subscribed hang in there with me it will hopefully be resolved soon.

Good News - On another note I got my test results back today and I've dropped my total cholesterol from 226 to 152 , my bad cholesterol from 153 to 102 points and my Triglycerides 183 to 74 points. These terms might be hard to understand so basically my health is a lot better. I'm very excited about these results and with God's help I will keep them great for the rest of my life. This is a huge testimony and it's all because of God. I never thought I would be able to change my lifestyle and eating habits because I love food, especially the bad ones, but with God all things are possible. Thank you Lord for helping me do something that I have never been able to do on my own!

No comments: