Friday, October 3, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Houston we have a problem...Jace knows how to open the dog cage and take off his diaper.

2. I'm still sick and it's pretty annoying but praise God I weighed myself this week and I'm at 216. Only 16 more pounds to go.

3. Go Dodgers and hahahahahahahahahahahaha to all cubs fans.

4. I'm looking forward to Colts vs Texans on TV Sunday and Ohio State vs Wisconsin Saturday Night.

5. Saturday I have a Caleb's core meeting and I look forward to pouring into our student leaders.

6. I hoping to go 4-0 again in Fantasy this week.

7. The weather in OKC has been absolutely beautiful and the $2.99 gas is even better.

8. Steel is going up on our new building and it is a pretty awesome sight.

9. Jace just took off his diaper and is running around naked. On that note good night!

1 comment:

Paul Hinzman said...

Bro, you're going to be lighter than me soon. I am 215 and lost 12#'s so far. Great job!!!!!