Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Update

1. Jamie and I enjoyed attending Justin and Rachel Chandler's wedding. We are very happy for them and wish them the best.

2. It felt real good to get an extra hour of sleep Saturday night, especially since we got in a little late from Springfield, MO.

3. This week I went 2-2 in fantasy football and my two losses literally came in the last minute of the football game because of a stupid interception and a 15 yard catch by Chris Cooley. Unbelievable, I have to admit I'm a little bitter right now.

4. On a better note the Colts beat the Patriots and remembering that has brought joy back to my life. We may be struggling but it's always a good season if we beat the Patriots.

5. I can't believe Iverson was traded to the Pistons for Billups, I did not see that coming at all.

6. The Thunder got their first win, whoohoo! Go Thunder!

7. It was good to see some old friends this weekend.

8. It's November and I was wearing shorts today, I love this weather!

No comments: