Saturday, September 13, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. This is going to be a great football weekend. Last night had an awesome game between USF and Kansas, today we have Michigan vs. ND, USC vs. THE OSU and OU vs. Washington, tomorrow I get to watch Colts vs. Vikings (whoohoo!) and then cap it all off with Cowboys vs. Eagles on Monday night.

2. I'm a football junkie I could sit in my house and watch football all Saturday and all Sunday. I love it!!!

3. I'm praying for those in the gulf coast, this hurricane season has been crazy.

4. We had a staff dinner last night and it was a ton of fun. It's also great to watch Jace play with other kids since he is walking.

5. Today Jace and I are going to play in the rain, whoohoo!

6. Missionary friends of ours are getting ready to have their baby and I can't wait to find out what they had and it's name. Bart and Melissa we are praying for you.

7. I just saw a player get hit so hard in the Maryland vs. Cal game that he started throwing up. It was green and it was nasty.

8. I'm looking forward to an amazing day at People's Church tomorrow. We are doing an awesome series called Roommates, Bad Dates and Great Mates.

No comments: