Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Up's and Down's

First the Down's (these aren't major downs):

1. The Colts are 1-2 for the first time in a long time and 0-2 at home for the first time since 1998. I guess I would rather them stink early and finish strong.

2. Sunday night was the last game at Yankee Stadium. This is a stadium I always wanted to go to but never got a chance. I will definitely visit the new one.

3. I lost one of my fantasy games.

Now for the Up's:

1. Pastor Herbert preached an awesome message on "how to have an affair". Check it out at www.peopleschurch.tv. It was very practical and one every married couple should listen to.

2. Many people were baptized today at People's Church, it was awesome! I love seeing people get baptized.

3. The Buckeyes finally started Terrell Pryor and he had 4 touchdown passes.

4. I know I won one fantasy game and will hopefully win two more after tonight.

5. I booked an awesome worship band named Freely for our fall retreat. They led worship at the camp we went to.

6. I had two really good workouts and ate pretty well this weekend and am looking forward to meeting the scale this morning. I never thought I would have said that.

7. Heroes and Survivor start back up this week, these are two shows Jamie and I like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up Chris? This is Aaron Sexton. Glad to hear you're doing well. How's Jace?