Friday, September 26, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. My mom, step dad and little brother are visiting us right now. It's great to have my family here and I'm enjoying my time with them.

2. Jace turned one years old on Thursday, September 25th. Wow, I can't believe he is already one years old. He had some cake on Thursday and at first he wasn't sure what to do with it but then he tried to stick the whole piece in his mouth and tore it apart. It was awesome to watch him with the cake. I love Jace a ton and look forward to many more birthdays with him.

3. One year of fatherhood has been amazing too. I absolutely love being a dad and I can't imagine our lives without Jace. Everyday Jamie and I wonder how can we love this little person soooo much! He is amazing.

4. Jamie also made a very yummy cake for Jace's birthday.

5. USC lost to Oregon State, whoohoo! I watched the whole game and loved it.

6. I'm still cutting the weight and am down to 220 pounds. 10 more pounds to reach my initial goal.

7. Wednesday we talked about Dirty Thoughts at Epic. I spoke to the students about what they are allowing to enter their minds and I know it really challenged them. Next Wednesday we will address student's questions about sex as we end this series.

8. Our next series is Meet the Parents and this will be a very insightful series that no students should miss. Parents also make sure your students don't miss this series, it's gonna be lifechanging as we talk about parent/child relationships.

No comments: