Friday, September 19, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Tomorrow I will be playing outside with Jace, cutting the grass, watching college football, relaxing, hanging out with a friend and eating an amazing Italian dish made by my wife. It will be a great day!

2. At Epic our Got Sex? Series has been going very well. We only have two weeks left and then we will start a new series called Meet the Parents. I'm really looking forward to teaching this new series about student/parent relationships.

3. The Colts have a tough division game against Jacksonville this Sunday but I'm expecting them to pull it off at home.

4. My mom, stepdad and little brother are visiting next week and I can't wait to see them. I love hanging out with my family and I'm really excited about them visiting People's Church.

5. I'm hoping for another 4 wins with my fantasy teams this weekend.

6. Every week at Ignite we are seeing new faces and I'm looking forward to another great experience. College and twentysomethings bring a friend this Sunday night!

7. Jace got a white Peyton Manning jersey for his birthday coming up which matches my white Reggie Wayne jersey. He's my little quarterback.

8. I've decided that since the Yankees will not make the playoffs this year I'm going to root for former Yankees and it won't be Lou Pinella of the Cubs. I'm pulling for Joe Torre and Don Mattingly of the Dodgers. Go Dodgers!

9. The fall is approaching and I'm super excited becasue I love to wear jeans and hoodies. I could wear them everyday.

10. Jamie did some clothes shopping for the first time since she's lost weight and got some new jeans. I must brag that my wife looks mighty fine in her new jeans. For those that read to much into things she always looks fine, it's not just the jeans :).

No comments: