Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend Update

1. NFL is back and I'm lovin it, although I did not love the Colts performance. They need to step it up.

2. Ohio State also looked pretty weak against Ohio, hopefully they can bounce back against USC. I can't wait to watch that game.

3. Saturday I gave Dungy a bath and played with Jace in the water in the backyard, it was fun.

4. I fit in some 36 jeans this weekend, whoohoo! It's been a while since I could fit in 36's.

5. Pastor Herbert preached an awesome message on "Things to consider before you say I do". Check it out at www.peopleschurch.tv.

6. Bignite was a big success. We are growing every week and this experience is gonna impact the lives of many college and twentysomethings.

7. Sunday we skyped my grandparents who are in Belgium and they got to see Jace for the first time outside of pictures. Technology is amazing.

8. I've talked about my weight loss a lot, but Jamie has lost a lot of weight too. She is an amazing woman.

No comments: