Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend Update

1. Ohio State took a beat down which stinks for the big ten, which now looks as weak as the MAC. It was a tough game but I expect them to win the big ten, go to the Rose Bowl and win!

2. The season is over for the Yankees so here it is...I guess there is always next year.

3. The Colts had an awesome comeback win and I got to watch every minute of it. Whoohoo, if you heard screaming Sunday around 3 pm it was me watching the game.

4. I dominated all 4 of my fantasy football games.

5. I'm still at 224 pounds and working on getting under 220 by the end of the month. I feel great and have started to work out more.

6. Jace gets mad when Dungy plays with Dungy's toys and doesn't let Jace grab them. It's hilarious.

7. It's been nice and cool in OKC so the air conditioning is officially off.

8. Tuesday we are going to OK state fair for the first time ever.

9. It was a great weekend and now I'm looking forward to a great week.

No comments: