Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Update

1.  Operation meltdown has slowly started and I have lost two pounds, whoohoo!!!  Hopefully I can keep this up each week.  Although, my muscles are killing me from lifting weights.  My biceps hurt so bad I can't fully extend my arm, but Jamie keeps reminding it's a good hurt so I'm moving forward.  Thanks for the encouragement babe.

2.  Playoffs are kind of disappointing.  Suns stink and all the west matches are blowouts.  However, I would love to see the 76ers beat the Pistons, that would be awesome. 

3.  The draft was enjoyable for the simple fact that it's football.  Although I'm not to happy about the Colts drafting Mike Hart, I can't stand that guy.  Oh well, maybe he can help us.

4.  Jace is getting very close to crawling.  This morning he was getting his knees under himself and he could be crawling by the time I get home today!  He is also getting a little attitude.  He wasn't too happy when dad started feeding him carrots and let me know about it with a piercing scream.  It was kind of funny.

5.  Jamie made some amazing BBQ chicken on Saturday and we finally got our grilled fixed!  I love grilled chicken and steaks.

6.  This week I'm gonna start blogging about some stuff I've learned in youth ministry.  Check it out and comment on it if you want.  I don't have it all figured out but these are things that have been valuable to me in youth ministry.

No comments: