Thursday, April 17, 2008

Awesome Thursday

1. Thursdays are always awesome when they follow a great Wednesday night service, which we had last night. We had 84 students, 17 first time guests, and 6 salvations, thank you Lord! And way to go Epic students and leaders. God is doing some amazing stuff and I'm excited about our future.

2. They are also awesome because it's my day off and I get to sleep in. I can't explain it but it excites me when I get a day to sleep in.

3. Today, I also hung out with Jamie and Jace. I have an amazing wife who is a tremendous blessing. She supports me, is a great ministry partner, is absolutely beautiful and she can cook :). She's the complete package. Jace is also amazing. He is saying dada, sorry Jamie, and he always puts a smile on my face. I love this kid sooo much.

4. I've also decided to join my man Vernon with operation melt down. I've turned into a fat bag of snacks and I gotta lose at least 20 pounds. So bye bye fried food, late eating and pop.

5. Thursday nights are awesome too because every Thursday we watch Survivor (haha ozzy you got played sucka) and we take a family trip to Starbucks. I love this time with Jamie and Jace. And if you haven't tried a strawberry lemonade blend at Starbucks you need to get on it. That drink is amazing and because it's fruity it makes me feel like it's healthy for me :).

I love my Thursdays and now I gotta go to bed and get ready to hit the gym early tomorrow morning.

Peace out homies!

No comments: