Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday

1.  Wow I just spent two hours finalizing two videos I made for my youth service tonight.  I'm pleased with the outcome but video editing is definitely not my forte.  If you are in the OKC area and love to make and edit videos email me at chris@peopleschurch.tv asap!  You would be a tremendous blessing to Epic Student Ministries.

2.  The sky is dark and cloudy, but I'm still believing for no thunderstorms today.  Rain, rain, go away and come back another day.

3.  The Suns let me down again and I think they are doomed.  Right now I think it's gonna be a Spurs vs Celtics championship.

4.  We are one week away from our 80's Hip Hop Cram night and I'm pumped.  I'm asking God for over 200 students to show up.  I know that seems huge but I know our students can do it. Do whatever it takes Epic, it's gonna be a great night.

5.  Today I'm having lunch with Jamie and Jace and I can't wait to see them.

6.  This morning Jace started clapping for the first time.  My son is a genius, soon he will be breakdancing and dunking a basketball.  By the way he should also be a baby model because he is a stud!!!

7.  Tonight is gonna be a great night because God is with us and I have amazing leaders.  I have a great team that is committed to impacting student's lives and I'm honored to serve with them.  Thanks team for all you do and I look forward to bankrupting hell and populating heaven because of your commitment to students.

No comments: