Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Crazy Tuesday

1.  I finished my sermon this morning I'm feeling real good about tomorrow night's service.  We are finishing are BFF series and we are talking about "Whose got your back?"  I like this topic because I've had many people tell me they got my back but only a few truly did.  All of us need people to watch our back.  It's gonna be a great night and Lord please push away the rain. Amen!

2.  Remember those hoops I talked about called the beast?  Well Shane and I put them together today and they are definitely beasts.  I think it took us 5 hours to get up those hoops. Without Shane it would have taken 10 hours, thanks a ton man I owe you bit time!

3.  Today I had staff meeting and I really love the team I'm apart of.  I know I'm still the new guy but I'm excited for my future with this team.  I feel like I'm apart of the dream team and I love it!

4.  Well, I'm glad to be home with Jace and Jamie.  We are getting ready to watch Idol and the Suns vs Spurs game.

5. My back is feeling much better today.  Thank you Lord!!!  

1 comment:

Matt Valantine said...

cool blogging, Chris. you have inspired me to get back to my blogging. however, let the record show that in your first ever blog, you talked about your pastor's butt. Ha! what a beginning!