Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Two For One Tuesday

1. Today has been such a crazy day, it started out with taking Jamie and Jace to the airport at 6 am and if you didn't remember I'm not a morning person. So a brotha was strugglin.

2. It's also the first day I have ever been away from Jamie and Jace where they went on a trip and left me. All I have to say is it stinks. I miss my wife and son terribly. I actually started missing them last night knowing they would be gone for 3 days. Pray for a brotha.

3. I had a great meeting tonight with my connection team except the meeting lasted 2 hours where I was hoping for an hour and a half at the most. Does this happen to anybody else? Sorry guys and thanks for putting up with me. But it was a good meeting with Earls Rib Palace, you can never go wrong with BBQ.

4. Speaking of BBQ, I think I gained back the two pounds I lost already. Last night we did our family night at Starbucks because Jamie is out of town Thursday and they offered us free cookies. Well, I didn't want to be wasteful so I had to eat it. Looks like I'm gonna have to hit the gym hard this week.

5. As I'm watching Idol I still can't stand Brooke but Jason Castro needs to go. He was horrible.

6. 80"s Hip Hop Cram night is tomorrow night and I'm nervous, excited, scared and encouraged all at the same time. It's gonna be an amazing night, the weather looks great and we are expecting many salvations. Thank you Lord in advance of what You are going to do. None of this is possible without Him and I'm humbled by His favor and blessing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PC,
I really enjoy reading your blog. It makes me miss the days of The Burn; reminiscing about those experiences evokes both joy and sadness: joy over the thought that those times weren't wasted and sadness over my inability to come back and chill with my brotha Chris. I'm glad to see that you've got a kid and that things are still going well for you. Other than that, how've things been? Send me an email at kristensenk@kenyon.edu or just send me a facebook message sometime. Hope all remains well.

sincerely,
your friend,
Kevin Kristensen (I hope you still remember me)