Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday, My Sabbath

1. We got very close to praying away the rain but it still hit at about 6 pm last night, oh well. We still had a great service, about 12 first time guests and at least 6 salvations, thank you Jesus! We did have some technical difficulties but that's youth ministry for you. My team was great and helped everything run smoothly even with the technical stuff. Big thanks to Daniel and Derek for helping me move our beastly bball goals. Thanks to Debreon, our service coordinator, you have definitely lightened my preservice stress.

2. Next week is the 80's hip hop cram night, I'm expecting an amazing night with lots of fun, food, relationships and salvations. Please pray with me these next 7 days for NO RAIN on the 30th.

3. I was hanging out with Jace this morning and for some reason he wanted to judo chop my face over and over again. He is growing so stinkin fast it's ridiculous. He is almost rolling over from his back to his belly. I'm sure it will happen soon.

4. Today I'm chillin with the fam, changing some light bulbs, hooking up the grill, working out and maybe hittin up Bww's for some wings for lunch.

5. Tonight it's a full night of Survivor (i think the girls are trying to take over and James is going home), Lost (finally a new episode) and our family trip to Starbucks. Java Chip Frappachino here I come.

6. Today I also get weighed, it's been a week since operation meltdown has started and I've eaten better but because of my back I haven't worked out as much as I would like. I will be sure to give an update tomorrow.

7. By the way my back is doing much better. The last two days I put up two huge bball goals and moved them across our parking lot. I thought my back would be doomed but I only have minor muscle soreness. Thanks for your prayers and thank you Lord for your healing power.

No comments: