Friday, April 18, 2008

Random Thoughts

1.  Yesterday I lifted weights for the first time in a long time and my chest and triceps are killing me.  But it's a good pain because operation meltdown is in effect.

2.  I didn't mention this yesterday but I was so happy that Kristi Cook is off Idol.  It's about time and I think David Archuleta is going to win it all.

3.  An earthquake hit the midwest how crazy is that.  My mom said she was woke up by the house shaking.  It may sound crazy but I wish I could have been there to experience it.

4.  Tonight we are having a staff cookout at my pastor's house and I can't wait.  I'm apart of an amazing staff, I love working with them.  They have embraced me and Jamie and have made us feel apart of the family.

5.  The weather forecast for OKC  the next couple days is 70's and 80's, I love this weather!

6.  The Colts schedule is tough this year but I know we will still make the playoffs and win the super bowl.  Unfortunately the one Sunday I will be in Indy is an away game, oh well, maybe next year.

7.  For those in OKC, this weekend Pastor Herbert is finishing up his series the Perfect Kid, make sure your there it's gonna be an amazing service.  If you don't live in OKC check out this series on our website (www.peopleschurch.tv).  It's been an amazing series and I know it will challenge and bless you.  Jamie and I have loved it.

Well everyone have a great weekend and this blog will resume on Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, another blogger. Actually I've been considering a blog for quite some time, I think I even have one somewhere floating around cyberspace, it's just lost.

Say hi to Jace for us.

Anonymous said...

And I'm glad to hear you're losing the weight. Lost quite a bit recently myself. I'm at 208ish.

and who's Perry Noble?

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with krristy going home, but i don't think david a should win it all