Friday, April 25, 2008

Random Thoughts

1.  Idol was disappointing this week.  I was hoping Nanny Brooke or Jason were going home but Carly did instead.  Oh well I guess it doesn't matter since it will be a David's finale.

2.  The girls are taking over Survivor but I think James is gonna pull something out of his hat.  And I officially can't stand Natalie, I hope she gets blind sided.

3.  Operation meltdown unfortunately was put on lock down yesterday.  It was just one of those days that stayed busy and before I knew I was going to bed without having worked out.  Oh well, I will get back at it today and finally weigh myself.

4.  Our Epic t-shirts are finally done and they are slammin.  Throughout my youth ministry experience I have made some pathetic t-shirts but with Vernon's sweet graphic these shirts are off the hook.  We will be giving a bunch away this Wednesday.

5.  So far the forecast is looking good for next Wednesday, keep praying.  It's gonna be an amazing night.  Although I still need to get my 80's outfit, I'm hoping to find some hammer pants.  Yeah!

6.  Jace showed me some love this morning with a little bit of spit up.  It's amazing how this kid can throw up on me and I still love him to death.

7.  Jamie made some wheat pasta last night which was healthy and amazing.  My wife can throw-down on some food and I love it.  Early this week she made stuffed fried chicken with blue cheese dressing and bacon with garlic mashed potatoes.  Then for dessert she made some crepes with chocolate dressing and strawberries, it was unbelievable.  I think someday she will be on the food network.  Thanks babe for the amazing food.

8.  The draft is tomorrow and I will be watching it because I love football, especially the Colts.

9.  This Sunday at People's church we are starting a new series called "Deep".  It's going to be amazing so make sure you are there.  Pastor Herbert is an amazing preacher who is practical and hilarious.  I really enjoy his sermons.  You can check them out too on our podcast or at www.peopleschurch.tv. 

No comments: