Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend Update

1. Go Celtics!!! This series will be over in 5.

2. Friday I had a long drive home, saw some friends in Springfield and almost went crazy because of the drivers driving under the speed limit in the passing lane. It's always been my understanding that the left lane is the passing lane, but it was made very clear to me Friday that there are many people who don't have this understanding. AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Saturday I chilled all day with Jace and Jamie. It was a nice and relaxing day.

4. Jace is crawling all over the place and I don't know how but the kid gets cuter and cuter every day.

5. Sunday we had a great service on peace and many people gave their hearts to Christ. It's awesome to be apart of a church where people get saved every week. Since I have been here there hasn't been one Sunday where someone didn't get saved, thank you Lord!!!

6. Speaking of salvations, we had 10 this past Wednesday at Epic. Again, thank you Lord!!! I am humbled by the work You are doing and love being apart of building Your Kingdom.

7. Sunday afternoon we had our first student leadership meeting and it went great. I'm excited about this group of students that will be leading on Wednesday nights and I'm confident God is going to use them to be a catalyst for life change and growth at Epic Student Ministries. Get ready students God is gonna rock our world!

No comments: