Friday, June 20, 2008

My Sabbath Day

Here are a few highlights from my sabbath day:

1. Got to sleep in so that is always enjoyable.

2. Had a great lunch with Daniel Green who is one of our awesome youth leaders. He is a true servant and I'm very honored that he is on our team. Plus he has cool hair and shoes.

3. Amazing it only took Walmart 12 minutes to change my oil, unamazingly it took me 15 minutes to pay because the line was so slow.

4. To make things worse when I got to my car it wouldn't start because my battery was dead so I had to buy a new one. That's life!

5. Jamie made an amazing Ceasar Salad for dinner and then we had our Thursday night Starbucks family time.

6. At Starbucks we played Guess Who? (old school game), Jamie was killing me 3 games to 1 and then I turned it on and beat her 6 games to 3, yeah baby!!!

7. We got home put Jace to bed and then played Phase 10, which I'm ashamed to say I lost! I guess I was gloating a little too much about Guess Who.

8. Jamie woke me up 3 times last night from her talking in her sleep. This has happened more the usual lately, but this time I was nice and didn't try to have a conversation with her, she hates it when I do that. hehe!

It was a great day, with a few speed bumps. Again that's life!

No comments: