Friday, June 6, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Go Celtics, I hope they sweep the Lakers.

2. Being in Carlinville, IL has reminded me that I'm very glad I live in a big city. Living in the country is just not for me, I would go crazy.

3. The last two days I've gotten to spend some time with my old youth pastor, Paul Hinzman. I got saved under his ministry when I was 18 years old and he has had a lasting impact on my life. I'm thankful that we are friends and it's been fun hanging with him and his family. He is a friend who challenges, sharpens and holds me accountable. We all need people like this in our life and I thank the Lord for my friendship with Paul.

4. I'm having the blue tooth blues, I used to always have a blue tooth and absolutely loved it. Since I switched to AT&T I didn't get one because my iphone had headphones that allowed me to talk on the phone. Well I lost them and this trip has caused me to miss the blue tooth. I hate driving and having to hold the phone to my ear, it's annoying. Oh well.

5. Today I'm driving back to Oklahoma City and I'm praying the weather isn't too bad. The forecast is showing storms in Illinois and Missouri, hopefully I will miss them.

6. Next week is our staff retreat and I can't wait. It's my first one and I look forward to hanging out with our staff and families.

7. I miss Jamie and Jace and can't wait to see them.

No comments: