Saturday, June 14, 2008

Recap of this week

Sorry for the lack of blogs this week but it has been crazy. So here is a recap of my week:

1. I should have never made my six flags trip and camp deadline on the same week that I would be out of town for 3 days and missing my Wed. night service. This caused lots of phone calls, scrambling, stress and craziness. Note to self this will not happen again.

2. My Monday and Tuesday were crazy but Wednesday was a great day of pool football, good food and even better desserts. I'm also proud to say my team won pool football with Jeremiah returning a kick off for a touchdown, I have never seen that before. It was lot's of fun but I was definitely sore the next day.

3. Thursday was even more fun in the sun. I played a little bball in flip flops which I do not recommend, and some intense games of ping pong. We were also at a lake and I rode a jet ski for the very first time. It was lots of fun and very cool to share this time with Jamie. That night we had some amazing ribs and capped the night off with playing spades while watching the Celtics pull off one of the greatest comebacks in NBA history. Go Celtics, right now my prediction is looking very good.

4. Friday we drove home, chilled, watched some amazing golf (tiger woods is a beast) and ended the night by watching the Great Debaters. It was a good movie and I would give it a B+.

There was my week in a nutshell.

No comments: