Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Blog is Back with a Family Update

I just have not been motivated to blog lately but hopefully today I can get back on track. For those who read my blog regularly sorry for slackin, here is a family update:

1. Jace is one and a half and as cute as ever. He is repeating a lot of words and becoming very independent. He has to eat everything on his own now and use a fork or spoon, he also tries to zip up his jacket and will bring us a diaper when we ask for it. He can also climb on the couches and it feels like he can reach everything. He's gets a great report from preschool everyday and we love him to death! He loves to play outside, throw balls, play with his guitar and his drum set even though we lost the drum sticks, bad parents! He is still a flirt and loves to talk on the cell phone. He has been plagued with ear infections and may need to get tubes, please pray for him. We could not have asked for a better child, he is absolutely amazing and we never want to be away from him.

2. Jamie is working at People's Church as a part time worship leader and admin. She loves working at the church and she has been tearing it up leading worship. She is constantly trying out new recipes from the food network and her food is amazing. Tonight she made dessert ravioli's with nutella in them with strawberries, mm! My wife can cook! She is also extremely supportive with the youth ministry and actually preached a month and half ago and did great. Matter of fact yesterday a student told me how they used her application to help someone out. She is also a great mom and does a phenonmenal job with Jace.

3. As for me, ministry is great! I love working at People's Church and feel like I'm continually learning and being stretched. I've also started lifting weights but still have about 10-15 pounds to lose. Since hitting 210 it's been a struggle but I know I will get to under 200 pounds. On the other hand my cholesterol is still good and will remain that way for the rest of my life. My march madness bracket was terrible and I can't wait for the NFL to start back up. I like twitter and facebook, dislike myspace and have obviously been struggling with blogging, but my goal is to keep blogging at least on Mon-Wed-Fri or Monday-Friday. We have been in OKC for over a year now and absolutely love everything about it!

No comments: