Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Highlights

1. Friday night my good friend Paul Hinzman came in town. We are going to the Epicenter Conference in Dallas today and he came in a few days earlier to hang out. Paul was my youth pastor in Indianapolis. He had a huge impact on my life and I appreciate his friendship even after his crazy antics at Pappasito's.

2. There has been a lot of blowouts with March Madness but the Pitt vs Nova game was amazing and I'm glad I watched.

3. I only picked one team correct in the final four but they are also the team I picked to win it all, UConn.

4. OU was the other team I picked to go to the final and they were a big disappointment against UNC. Blake's supporting cast did not come through for him.

5. We had great attendance at our Epic House Parties this Sunday! We had 20 students attend our Edmond House Party and 11 students attend our South Side House Party. Next month we are launching a new house party on the Northwest Side of OKC!

6. It snowed on Saturday and was beautiful on Sunday, that's Oklahoma at it's finest.

7. Sunday we had great experiences at People's Church, where many people signed up to serve at the church. Jamie did a great job leading worship, Pastor Herbert's message was awesome and Brian's "MeChurch" video was hilarious. Huge props to Andy and Brian for the video. Look up "Me Worship!" on youtube to watch the video.

No comments: