Friday, April 10, 2009

My Week In Review

Highlights of my Week:

1. Epic was off the hook Wed. night! We gave away BK Burger Shots to every student during the message, we had over 100 students and 8 decisions for Christ! Jesus was definitely messing some students up, it was awesome! Thank you Jesus.

2. I invited a principal, a janitor and a bunch of facebook peeps to our Easter experiences at People's Church. Praying they both show up and planning on inviting some more people. If you don't have plans come check out Pt. 1 of our Ultimate Fighter series, it's gonna be great! We have 6 experiences: 5 pm on Sat and 8:45 am, 10 am, 11:15 am, 12:30 pm and 1:45 pm.

3. Today I went to a track meet at Carl Albert High School and saw a student from PC West fall and then get stepped on, ouch! "When it rains it pours" or maybe it should be "when you fall you get stepped on." I went to see Felton, one of my students from Epic run for Northeast and he did great. It was cool to see him in his element.

4. This week has been crazy but a good crazy! Being stretched is tough but very rewarding.

5. I visited a student at lunch at Santa Fe and his friends thought I was his dad. Stupid receding hair line. Oh well.

6. Thursday we had a family date at the mall. We ate yummy Sbarro's pizza and took Jace to the play place.

7. I talked to my grandpa, grandma, mom, dad, brother and sister this week. I really try to stay in touch with my family. If you haven't talked to your family in a while, maybe you should give them a call this weekend just to say hello.

No comments: