Thursday, April 23, 2009

Track Meets

Recently I've been going to a few track meets to watch some of my students from Epic participate. Our students have done awesome and to my surprise at every meet I have seen students I had no idea were in track. Matter of fact I think the whole Santa Fe girls shot put and discus team attends Epic, they are awesome! I think we could have an Epic Track Invitational and have some heavy competition. I love all of our students and am very proud of them all. Tomorrow Jamie, Jace and I are going to the All City Track Invitational at Douglas High School to watch some more students. I never was in track but have enjoyed every meet I've been to and I enjoy supporting our students. Going to the track meets, games and events of my students is one of my favorite parts of student ministry.

No comments: