Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Epic Leadership Team

Monday night we had most of our leader's at our house to hang out. We chilled, I burned some burgers and we played two mean games of Catch Phrase. Wednesday night's are all about the students so it was nice just to hang out with my leaders and thank them for all they do. I have an amazing team and am thankful for each one of them. Their hard work has played a huge part in our growth and our students have some amazing people investing in their lives. I feel like I have the dream team and look forward to future years of ministry with these people. They make Wednesday night's amazing for our students and our best days are ahead of us. I believe it's very hard to have youth ministy that is successful and one that lasts without a quality leadership team. Thanks team, you guys are awesome!!!

1 comment:

MR AND MRS SIX said...

YOUR WELCOME!!!!!! YOUR AWESOME AS WELL!!