Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Update

1. I watched most of the NFL draft Saturday and enjoyed it! I love the NFL and can't wait for the season to start. However I did not understand the Colts 1st pick. I thought we needed defense but I do trust Bill Polian so we'll see what happens.

2. Jamie and I both have hoarse voices and are coughing up junk. She lost hers last Sunday and I lost mine while preaching Wed. Both of us are feeling better, hopefully Jace won't get what we have.

3. Yesterday was our last Sunday morning experiences in our I guess old auditorium and this Sunday we are in our new auditorium. This is very exciting and I can't believe it's already here! God is doing an amazing work at People's Church and we are so blessed to be apart of it.

4. Sunday night we watched the Amazing Race and The Apprentice, all I have to say is drama, drama, drama!

5. We also skyped my mom this weekend so she could see Jace and he said Nina for the very first time. Nina = Grandma. My mom's face lit up and I know it made her day. Jamie and I both get excited when we see Jace bring joy and happiness to others. He's a great kid and we are so blessed to have him.

6. Last, it feels good to finally blog a little more consistently. There is more to come this week so I hope you enjoy.

No comments: