Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Life Lately

Well I guess I'm either a liar or well intentioned. I will go with well intentioned, it has been my intention to blog more but recently I just have been terrible with it. Anyway here is another update of my life:

1. The youth ministry has been doing amazing. Over the last 4 weeks our numbers have grown every week and we had double the amount of students last Wed then we had last year at this time. God is doing some amazing stuff and I'm humbled to be apart of it.

2. My leadership team has also been amazing. They have been knocking it out the park with extra phone calls, being flexible, their committment and helping us put on an amazing experience for our students every Wed. I love my team and am humbled to work with them. You guys rock!!!

3. Jace had tubes put in his ears last week, I hated the fact he had to be put to sleep but he's been getting back to back double ear infections and with every ear infection he would get a fever so it had to be done before any damage was done . I love this little guy so much and I absolutely hate to see him in pain and hurting. Even thinking about it now hurts my heart, I never knew I could love someone in this way, being a dad is amazing.

4. Jamie has been sick so yesterday I picked up Jace from the daycare and took him to a track meet so she could rest, this is something I need to do more often. Jamie is an amazing wife, mom, worker and she deserves a break here and there.

5. I'm looking forward to the NFL draft this weekend, I can't wait for football to start. I'm not too interested in the NBA playoffs but I'm sure I will get into the finals. I'm hoping for all upsets. I'd love to see the Nuggets or Trail Blazers in the finals vs the Magic or the Bulls.

No comments: