Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Diaper Explosion

This past weekend Jace had a bad case of the runs from his medicine. Literally every time he pooped it instantly ran right out of his diaper. I lost count of how many times we had to change and wash his pants. During this weekend we went to Cracker Barrel and the poop came running. It poured out the back of his diaper up his back and made a little pool on his high chair. It was dark green like old guacamole, yeah pretty nasty. Being the great dad that I am I did not notice it or smell it. Plus Jace was chillin there happy as ever. Anyway Jamie wrapped his jacket around his pants, picked him up and took him to the bathroom. Unfortunately he left a little trail of poop all the way to the bathroom. I think we got most of it cleaned up, hopefully! It was gross and I'm so thankful Jamie was there, I don't know what I would have done if she wasn't there. Also it took 3 ladies to change this diaper. Craziness!!!

2 comments:

Winnie said...

1 to change, 2 for moral support...it's the norm. Did you have to use guacamole in the story...it use to be my favorite. Not sure I will be able to eat it now and not think about Jace's nasty diaper! Ewwwww

Chris Smith said...

I said it was old guacamole not fresh guacamole :)