Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weekend Update

It's late again but here it is.

1. Friday night I had a burger at Ron's Hamburgers with some new friends. It was pretty good but definitely not the best burger I have ever hard. I still think Five Guys have the best burger.

2. Saturday I went to Men's Breakfast with one of my youth leaders. The breakfast at Golden Corral was awesome and the speaker was even better. The speaker was Bob Barry Jr. who is a sportscaster for channel 4. I loved his stories because when I was in high school my dream was to work for ESPN. If ESPN offered me a job today there is no way I would take it, I love what I do and wouldn't change it for the world.

3. As you can see I didn't eat to good at the beginning of my weekend so I worked out for an hour on Saturday and it felt pretty good. I'm still at 210 and trying to get to 200.

4. Saturday night we had fajitas at our community group. It's nice to have relationships and accountability with other believers. I had no lunch Saturday since I had GC and fajitas.

5. Sunday after church some friends and I replaced the backboard on one of our bball goals. Truth be told there is no way I could have done it without them. I am not a handy man at all.

6. All in all it was a relaxing weekend and I enjoyed my time with Jamie and Jace.

No comments: