Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Update

1. My March Madness basket is doing pretty bad. I had Florida State, West Virginia and Marquette going far and they are all out. In my final I have UConn beating Oklahoma.

2. Friday night Jamie and I went to the Thunder game with some friends. The Thunder lost but the seats were good and we had a blast.

3. Saturday I took my first trip to the OKC Zoo with Jamie and Jace. It's a decent zoo and they had a pretty sweet dinosaur display. Jace wasn't interested in the animals at all so we may wait a while before we go back.

4. Saturday afternoon I went to Bdubs with some friends to watch the OU game. I did not eat good but the fellowship was great. OU almost gave the game away but I'm glad they pulled it out.

5. Sunday I had the opportunity to preach at People's Church and loved it. I thought all the experiences went well and many people made decisions for Christ! Thanks you God!

6. Sunday night we had a connect event with our College & Twentysomethings at People's Church and it went well. We played Apples to Apples, UNO, Phase Ten and Salad Bowl.

No comments: