Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday Night Recap

We had another great night at Epic, here are a few highlights:

1. It was soo hot outside none of our kids hung outside the church before service. That was a first! I believe it was 100 degrees.

2. We showed a powerful testimony of a student who thought she couldn't save her purity til marriage and had very low self esteem before she came to Epic, she shared that after our sex series she realized with God's help she can and will save herself till marriage and God has given her much more self confidence. It was powerful testimony and I was blessed to hear it. Thank you Jesus for life change.

3. Daniel Green has been hooking us up with some great videos. I really appreciate the work he has done.

4. 10 student's made decisions for Christ, thank you Jesus!!!

5. Tonight I shared a message about hearing from God. I shared 3 truths: God is not a God of confusion, God gives confirmation and we can hear God by being close to God.

6. Callie Wood, one of our interns did a great job leading the song Came To My Rescue.

7. After service we finally had our 3 on 3 champs vs Epic leaders game. The Epic leaders won 10-7, I had 4 points which is pretty good since I haven't played bball in a few years but having 6'10 Derek Colvin on my team was definitely the key to our win.

8. I'm am out of my mind excited about what God is doing at Epic Student Ministries, we are growing and seeing lots of life change. God is good!!!

No comments: