Saturday, June 13, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. I can't believe the Magic blew game 4. I would love to see a comeback but I don't think that's happening.

2. Last night I watched game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals and I enjoyed it. It's the only hockey game I watched this season. I'm happy for the Pens but kind of annoyed that the city of Pittsburgh keeps winning championships. At least I know they won't win the World Series :)

3. Speaking of baseball I saw the Yankees win the most random game ever. With 2 outs and 2 on in the 9th, AROD popped up and the 2nd basemen dropped the routine pop up. Two runs scored and the Yankees win 9-8. For those that think the Yankees ghosts were left in the old stadium, they were wrong!

4. I feel bad for Jace who is getting his back teeth in. Every time he eats or drinks he is in pain and it stinks!

5. Jamie and I watched Valkyrie this week on a date night and thought it was ok. The best part was we only paid a dollar for the movie. Gotta love Redbox. We also enjoyed $1 sundae's from Sonic.

6. I wish I never started shaving and I wish I could dance.

No comments: