Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We shot a 67

Yesterday I played in a best ball tournament and I did......very well! I did not think any of my balls would get used and that I would do horrible. We actually used a decent amount of my balls and I putted extremely well. It felt good to contribute and I feel like I played very well. My driving still stinks but the rest of my game was pretty good. I know you are thinking my teammates must have been terrible but two of them played in high school. The biggest victory was I did not get upset, I left the course feeling good and I got a little tan. Matter of fact I left feeling so good I might have to play golf a few more times this year. I think all I need is a new driver to take my game to the next level :). I was also nervous about how my back would do and it feels great! Thank you Jesus!

No comments: