Monday, June 29, 2009

The Driving Range

Sunday night I went a hit some golf balls to prepare for a best ball tournament I was going to be in. This is the first time I hit a golf ball in over a year and it was frustrating. Golf is the one game that frustrates the mess out of me. I actually quit playing golf for a period of time because I would get so mad playing that I wanted to scream bad words and I would leave the golf course ticked off. At that point I realized it's time to take a break. The Bible says if your hand causes you to sin cut it off, well golf was causing me to sin so I cut it off! I also saved myself about 20-30 dollars a round :). Is golfing a sin, no way, my reaction to golf was sinful and so it had to be sliced and diced! Tomorrow I will blog about how I did in the tournament, pray for me!

No comments: