Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jace's First Yankees Game

On Memorial Day we took Jace to his first Yankees game against the Texas Rangers in Arlington. This day was filled with firsts. He ate his first ball park dog, attended his first professional event, saw his first home run, got his first Yankees hat, saw his first Yankees win (10-1, they spanked the Rangers) and after the game we ate at Pappasito's (best Mexican restaurant) for the first time as a family. It was a spontaneous trip and we had a ton of fun. I look forward to taking Jace to many more professional games! My dad has taken me to many games and I'm excited to do the same with Jace. They will be great family and father/son outings. The two I look forward to the most are his first Colts game and his first Yankees game at Yankees Stadium. I'm thoroughly convinced that family time is the best time!

No comments: