Monday, June 22, 2009

Six Flags Over Texas

Last Thursday we took over 40 students and 8 leaders to Six Flags Over Texas. The trip was a blast and we had zero issues, thank you Jesus. There were no lines so we got on every ride we wanted as many times as we wanted. I think I rode the Titan 7 times and once I even rode in the first car. I never do that because I hate to wait in lines and the first car line is always longer then the others. The park was so empty we even walked right on to the first car line, whoohoo! I have to say my favorite ride was the Mr. Freeze, I was talking to Jesus the whole way up and definitely on the way back which was backwards!!! Speaking of Mr. Freeze we could have used him because it was scorching hot that day. I know why Texas has the phrase "don't mess with Texas" because if you do you will get burned. My head is peeling as I speak from the sun burn. All in all, the students had a blast and that always makes the trip a success. I also have to say a big thank you to my adult leaders who went, they were a huge help. See you again next year Six Flags!

No comments: