Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend Highlights

1. Thunder Up!!! Both Thunder games were awesome & I think they can win the series!

2. I watched the NFL draft & loved it! I can't wait for August!

3. Baseball is back & my Yankees are looking good. I'm looking forward to back to back championships!

4. Enough of sports, Sunday at People's Church was amazing as always . Many lives were changed! I love being at a church where every Sunday is an unforgettable experience!

5. After church Jamie, Jace & I went to the Arts festival and shared an Indian Taco! It was a cool experience & great food!

6. Sunday night something happened to me that hasn't happened since I was in Elementary school...I fell asleep before 9 pm. I'm still shocked! Must have been a tiring weekend.

7. P90x is still in effect but the weight is not coming off, I'll blog more about that tomorrow.

No comments: