Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hillsong United Concert

Last night I went to the Hillsong United concert, they are my favorite worship band. We had floor tickets and this was my first time seeing them live. At first I didn't like being on the floor because people kept squeezing in, bumping into me and I felt more like a spectator then a worshiper but then I moved to the back by myself and had an amazing time with God.

It was extremely refreshing and God was speaking to me in so many different ways. Sometimes on Wed and Sun it's hard to worship like I did yesterday because I'm thinking about details, students, my message and everything else that goes along with ministry. I still worship but it's not the same. As I was processing this God really spoke to my heart about having more personal times of worshiping! I read my bible, pray and listen to worship music but I'm going to start having more times of listening AND singing. Tonight I will be spending some time worshiping to the songs Tear Down the Walls and With Everything!

1 comment: