Monday, April 19, 2010

Sweating

I just finished the 1st workout of week 4 of the p90x workout. I tried to do this workout in the past but only lasted a few days. This time is different because I have two motivating factors:

1. Jamie, Jace and I are going on a cruise in a few weeks and I don't want anyone mistaking me for a whale that jumped on board, lol.

2. Jamie and I have been doing the workout together. This is more motivating then the other part and I'm very thankful that me and my wife can do things like this together.

I started this workout weighing 220 pounds and am very curious where I will be when I finish. My goal is the elusive 200. During the workout I'm going on a cruise, to the drive conference and a visit to Indy will make it tough but I know I can do it.

I will be sure to let you know the results! Peace out homies!

No comments: