Thursday, January 28, 2010

Busy and Productive Week

Here are some highlights of my week:

1. Everyday I enjoy the thought of the Colts winning the Super Bowl! Who Dat? It's the Colts baby!!!

2. 24 is back and I'm loving it, however, I did think this week's episode was a little weak.

3. We had a great night at Epic Wed. night. I preached about the affects of negative media and how we need to hate what is evil and cling to what is good. I also remade the song 3 and Bedrock. Listen to the podcast next week if you missed it. We also had 14 salvation's. Thank you Jesus!

4. I've been doing well with my eating but haven't got to play racquetball all week. Bummer.

5. This Sunday we have an Epic leaders potluck after church. I can't wait to hang out, eat and share some vision with my team! I serve with some amazing people.

6. Currently it is raining ice outside. Everyone be safe!

7. Jace and I went to a Santa Fe basketball game on Tuesday and had lots of fun. The girls game was pretty amazing with a game tying 3 to send the game into overtime, in overtime the girls won! The boys dominated their game.

8. Tonight is a movie night with Jamie and Jace.

No comments: