Friday, January 8, 2010

The Past few months pt. 2

Here is some more stuff that happened over the last few months:

1. I turned 29 years old, man that sounds old. My birthday is Dec. 24th, yep I'm a Christmas Eve baby and no I don't think I got less presents because my bday is the day before Christmas.

2. Even though my parents are divorced my whole family went out to eat together for my bday, that is always the best birthday present. I love spending time with my family.

3. On our trip back to Ok from Indy I let Jamie drive 7 hours, since I'm kind of a control freak when it comes to driving this is a big deal. She did a great job!

4. Jace did great during our drives, bringing a dvd player was the best decision in the world. His favorites are Nemo, Shrek, Incredibles, Little Mermaid and Cars.

5. Over break Jamie and I went to the movies twice, which is a rare occasion for us. We saw Avatar and The Blind Side. We may have to go one more time to see Invictus.

6. I finished my one year bible reading plan. I haven't done this since college and really enjoyed it. I'm doing it again but this time I'm reading the Chronological one year reading plan with Jamie. I'm currently in Job.

No comments: