Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

Wow, I haven't posted a blog since the beginning of October!!! With the new year I'm gonna try to get back into this blogging thing. Since I haven't blogged in 3 months here are a few updates of what has been going on:

1. In October our student ministry grew to over 300 students!!! Thank you Lord! This is one of the biggest reasons my blogging stopped, it was very busy but also one of the most amazing months in youth ministry.

2. Along with God's favor and blessing one of the biggest reasons for the explosion in attendance was a two week series my church did called Teenage Love (the videos are below), this gave us great exposure, was a huge blessing and it complimented everything we were doing on Wed and Sunday's. We also launched a second Jr. High Experience!

3. The holidays and weather have slowed us down a bit but we are excited for the next few months and 2010 at Epic.

4. Speaking of weather, Jamie and I totally missed the "Blizzard of 2009", we were in Indianapolis surprising our family for Christmas. Can't say I'm upset about missing the blizzard, lol.

5. We surprised our family with putting Jace in a giant stocking at their door, ringing their doorbell then hiding around the corner filming their reaction. It was priceless! Definitely a Christmas we and our parents will never forget.

I'll share more tomorrow. Thanks for checking back in!

1 comment:

Blending Families said...

May God's favor continue to fill your life as you continue your journey in the ministry. Pls include in your prayers blending families who face extra challenges in life.