Monday, February 8, 2010

Reflections from the Super Bowl

1. I talked a ton of trash about the Colts winning the super bowl and ate every word Sunday night.

2. If we had to lose to a team I'm glad we lost to the Saints. I'm happy for that city and like Drew Brees and Sean Payton.

3. The Saints played to win the game and the Colts didn't. Except for Dwight Freeney, he is a beast and his play was very courageous. The only player with torn ligaments in his ankle got the only sack in the Super Bowl. Dwight you are the man.

4. Why are the Colts so susceptible to the trick play? This drives me crazy.

5. If the Colts make it to the Super Bowl next year I will do everything I can to get tickets since the game is in Dallas. It's on my bucket list to go to a Colt's Super Bowl game and next year may be my best chance.

6. Although we lost we made it to the Super Bowl without Anthony Gonzalez and Bob Sanders, the Colts have a lot of young talent and I'm excited for the next couple years.

7. Again Congratulations to the Saints they deserved it and in case you didn't know Drew Brees went to Purdue and Porter who had the pick six went to IU so it's still kind of a win for Indiana, lol.

Good night!

No comments: