Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weekend Update! Better late then never!

1. Big win for the Colts on Saturday and San Diego sent us a late Christmas present by blowing the game against the Jets. Personally I'm punching our ticket to the Super Bowl, Miami here we come!!!

2. I think the Super Bowl will be Minnesota vs Indianapolis, the two greatest quarterbacks will go head to head and Peyton will come out on top.

3. Sunday was a great day at People's Church. We had awesome adult experiences, great Jr. High experiences and an amazing connect.me. I love my church!

4. This weekend I went to a youth leaders conference with 20 of my leaders. It was a great time to hang and learn with them. I love my leadership team!

5. One of my favorite parts of the conference was connecting with a fellow youth pastor and hanging out with my youth leaders.

6. Last week's fast was amazing for me spiritually. I'm really excited about what God is going to do in my life personally, in my family and in the ministry.

7. Jamie and I broke the fast with Domino's pizza. With their new campaign we are sold. There new pizza IS really good. I have never ordered Domino's in my life and in the last month we've ordered it twice! Check it out.

8. 24 has started. Jack is the man, nuff said!

1 comment:

Winnie said...

I agree that the Super Bowl will be Indianapolis vs Minnesota. The two greatest quarterbacks will go head to head, but Farve will come out on top!