Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is.....

Some clothes that fit! Losing weight has been great and my clothes are now a testimony to how much weight I've lost. This is a good and bad problem. The good is I've lost a lot of weight, the bad is I'm going to have to buy a lot of new clothes. What's also bad is clothes that I really like look horrible on me. For instance, last year I got a new Colts Jersey that fits me well, now it fits me like a dress and doesn't look right at all. I love wearing jerseys and most of them don't fit now. Most of my dress shirts are too big and the once size 38 jeans now look like clown pants on me. I had a shirt picked out for a wedding a few weeks ago that I really liked, I put it on and it looked like I borrowed one of Shaq's shirts, luckily I bought a size large dress shirt that day for $9 at Aeropastle. Speaking of I can't remember the last time I'v bought a large, but it felt good. I'm also enjoying wearing size 34 and wondering if I can get it down to 32? That would be awesome. With all of that I have to say I enjoy having this problem much more then waking up and have something feel too tight, calling myself a fat bag of snacks, blaming Jamie for shrinking my clothes in the wash when I was really gaining weight from all the junk I was eating and then getting in a funk. I did not enjoy those days and could only blame myself. My new problem is much more enjoyable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats man. Well done.

Paul Hinzman said...

I can't wait to see you sometime. I never thought you would weight less than me.