Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shame, Shame

Shame, shame on me, I have been a terrible blogger lately and I want to apologize to all who follow my blog. Lately I have been sick and have gotten into the whole twitter craze. With twitter it's easy to drop a statement on my iPhone here and there and blogs can take some time and thought. So blogging has suffered becasue when I'm sick all I do is lay in bed, sleep and I probably whine a bit too. I will admit I'm a big baby when I'm sick. Jamie can testify. Speaking of Jamie, she is an amazing wife. She has a ton of patience with me and treats me well when I'm sick. Matter of fact Wednesday morning she got me some orange juice and DayQuil before she went to work and then made me a yummy grilled cheese when we got home after service. Today I'm feeling much better after receiving some meds and prayer from my doctor on Wednesday. I thought it was real cool that my doctor prayed for me. That's what's been up with me. As for today it's been good, I got to rest, I feel better, I enjoyed Survivor, took Jace to the playplace at the mall with Jamie and the Patriots lost. Tomorrow I'm looking foward to going to work and finishing off the week.

No comments: